Happy new year!
I usually don’t make new year’s resolutions. This year I did… And by making them public I hope to hold myself accountable somehow. Here they are:
- I will learn at least one new knitting pattern each month.
- I will learn needle felting.
- I will cuddle with my hubby more often. I’m not a cuddly person… But I’ll try.
- I will do the course in business law that I’m not really interested in.
- I will start exercising regularly (yes, everyone says so… Therefore I had to as well. What’s the point of making resolutions if there’s nothing about exercising or weight loss…)
- I will read at least five more classic novels.
- I will work hard to make my business profitable.
- I will develop a stash of handmade goodies that can be given as gifts on a short notice.
- I will play with the cats more.
- I will make time to hang out with friends. No excuses.
I think that’ll do for one year…